image of Smiling Student. man with beard in a library

Search for a job or sign up for e-mail notification about positions you're interested in.


Welcome! Visit our Student Employment page to learn about the student employment process at Swarthmore College. Here you can find training resources and answers to questions

  • Forms

    Find information and instructions about which Federal Payroll forms are required before student employees may begin working.

  • Payroll Guidelines 

    Learn about payroll policies and procedures. Find information about your Student Payroll, your timesheet, and receiving payment.

 Contact the Student Employment Office

 Visit the SEO website or contact for job search, JobX, or required onboarding paperwork questions. 

Other Links

If you believe you need accommodations for a disability or a chronic medical condition, please contact Student Disability Services via e-mail at to arrange an appointment to discuss your needs. As appropriate, the Office will issue students with documented disabilities or chronic medical conditions a formal Accommodations Letter. Students should then meet with their supervisors to discuss their specific needs and how their accommodations will be implemented in their work environment or during their work experience. Since accommodations require early planning and are not retroactive, please contact Student Disability Services as soon as possible. Please visit the Student Disability Services website for details about the accommodations process and Documentation Guidelines.